Honeywell E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal Desktop Printer (203 DPI, Direct Thermal, 4 Inch Print Width Adjustable Sensor, LED Display, USB, Serial, Parallel, LAN, Tear Edge)
The Honeywell E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal Desktop Printer is affordable to own, easy to use, and economical to operate. Honeywell has applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry-level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is easy to use, with quick-loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’s larger media and ribbon-roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market, and is available in three distinct models that offer the features necessary to meet the broadest range of customer requirements. The E-Class Mark III was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, a battery pack option for mobility, a double-walled construction for increased durability, and a proven design for long-term reliability.
Note: The Honeywell E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal Desktop Printer comes standard with USB, Serial, Parallel, and LAN connectivity. This desktop printer is NOT RFID capable. Contact Us for more information.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Honeywell E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal Desktop Printer
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal Desktop Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Honeywell E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal Desktop Printer Unit
- Power Cable and Adapters
Why buy this printer?
The Honeywell E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal Desktop Printer is a compact direct thermal printer designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost-effective barcode printer. The E-Class Mark III Desktop Printer can reduce daily operational costs by minimizing power consumption, and reducing the costs associated with printer consumables such as labels and ribbons.
- Desktop printer aimed at reducing daily operational costs by providing industrial printer expertise in compact desktop printer design.
- Horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allowing for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Double-walled construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- Large one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- Optional long-lasting MPU-400 battery pack accessory to allow printer to go mobile.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, component repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional addons are available to upgrade your support. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell E-Class Mark III Direct Thermal Desktop Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell Power Cords
- Honeywell Auto-Ranging Power Supply
- Honeywell 1" Ribbon Core Adapters
- Honeywell Fan-Fold/ External Media Guide
- Honeywell Label Peeler Kit
- Honeywell Cutter Kit
- Honeywell Wireless LAN Kit
- Honeywell Bluetooth Kit
- Honeywell Cabinet Lock Accessory
- Honeywell MPU-4000 Mobile Power Unit
- Honeywell Standoffs for MPU-4000