HID Global LinTag™ 200 UHF RFID Laundry Tag (Monza 5)
HID Global LinTag™ 200 UHF RFID Laundry Tags apply securely and discreetly to textiles, enabling RFID tracking of high-volume, commercially laundered bed linens, towels, and garments. HID Global’s LinTag robust design combats the industrial wash cycles for linens, withstanding the rigors of repeated washings, cleaning chemicals, sterilizing heat, and pressure. The patented design securely positions the inner chip relative to the antenna, which guarantees consistent performance over the life of the tag. LinTag heat-seal units attach effortlessly via heat-transfer adhesive. LinTag Stitch units allow them to be directly stitched onto or seamed into fabric without the need for an extra pouch or cover saving time and costs for application. LinTag Embed units can be sewn into a small hem or pocket to accommodate existing processes.
Data Sheet — HID Global LinTag™ 200 UHF RFID Laundry Tag (Monza 5)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Encased in highly durable cotton-polyester fabric, HID Global LinTag™ 200 UHF RFID Laundry Tags allow for inconspicuous RFID tag placement into textiles. These UHF laundry tags deliver 128 bit EPC, anti-collision functionality, fast data rate communication, and read ranges of up to 7 m (23 ft).
- UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C, 128 bit EPC.
- Efficient application via hem, stitch, or heat-seal adhesive (no pocket needed).
- Patented design ensures reliable performance over tag life.
- High water, chemical, heat, and pressure resistance.
- Compatible with existing UHF Laundry solutions (tag mix).
- Fabric housing masks and protects RFID chip and antenna.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.