HID Global Epoxy UHF RFID Tag (Higgs 3)
HID Global Epoxy UHF RFID Tags are constructed for optimal performance under harsh conditions. The housings of Epoxy tags protect advanced integrated chips, enabling the use of RFID technology to accelerate logistics speed, while improving data accuracy in a broad spectrum of rugged industrial applications. These tags are resistant to fuels, mineral oils, petroleum, and salt mist. They repel moisture - even in high temperature, high pressure washes. Epoxy tags can tolerate repeated autoclaving in medical applications, and plastic injection molding processes for permanent embedding into industrial components, equipment, or containers. Each micro thin Epoxy tag has a smooth surface, which may be imprinted with customized visual codes or artwork. These durable UHF tags may be adhered with glue, secured with screws, or embedded in a custom housing, depending on the application.
Data Sheet — HID Global Epoxy UHF RFID Tag (Higgs 3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the ability to withstand peak temperatures up to 284°F (140°C), HID Global Epoxy UHF RFID tags provide unrelenting performance under the most extreme environmental conditions. These durable, micro thin UHF tags are both chemical and moisture resistant making them an ideal solution for automation and manufacturing, medical and health, waste management/RTI, and marketing applications.
- UHF 865-956 MHz worldwide tag.
- Withstands peak temperatures from -40° F to 284° F (-40° to 140° C).
- Large, read-write memory.
- Resists moisture, oils, and petroleum.
- RFID tag that withstands high temperatures.
- Tolerates mechanical vibration and shock.
- Printable surface enabling both RFID and visual ID reader scannability.
- Common applications: automation and manufacturing, medical and health, waste management/RTI, or marketing.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.