Confidex Heatwave Tough™ RFID Tag
The Confidex Heatwave Tough offers an innovative design for on-metal attachment on flat metal surfaces, while still affording flexibility for tag positioning and automated application. It comes with heat resistance up to 250°C for 50 minutes, and operates well around chemicals. The Confidex Heatwave Tough is equipped with the latest high-memory chip generation. Employing the UCODE 7xm+ chip with 384-bit digital signature and 2-kbit user memory, the tag is enabled to offer flexible data implementation.
Data Sheet — Confidex Heatwave Tough™ RFID Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Confidex Heatwave Tough is a tag with high temperature resistance and exceptional performance for metallic surfaces. The tag boasts an extended memory, and the UCODE 7xm+ chip comes with 384-bit digital signature that improves the security.
- Equipped with NXP UCODE 7xm+ integrated circuit.
- Works well in automotive and manufacturing industries.
- Designed to withstand the anti-corrosion and automotive painting processes.
- Peak temperature: 50min at 250°C (482°F).
- Read range up to 9 m (30 ft).
- Operates well around salt water, motor oil, acetone, sulfuric acid and other chemicals.
- IP 68 rated.