Confidex Carrier Dual™ Frequency UHF RFID/NFC Label (EM4425)
The Confidex Carrier Dual™ Frequency UHF RFID/NFC Label offers shared RAIN RFID and NFC memory for logistics and consumer interaction. With this unique label, users can access the same unique information about a product or asset via either a standard RAIN RFID or with an NFC reader or mobile phone. The RAIN RFID interface builds on a widely installed existing infrastructure, adding NFC on top to enable a seamless consumer interaction and remove any barrier to the end user reading the tag.
Data Sheet — Confidex Carrier Dual™ Frequency UHF RFID/NFC Label (EM4425)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Confidex Carrier Dual™ Frequency UHF RFID/NFC Label can store critical data and transmit that data via both RAIN RFID and NFC interfaces on a single IC. This best-in-class dual frequency product is designed for returnable transport items (RTIs) and other applications that require the long-range RAIN RFID functionality for supply chain management and inventory counting. The Carrier Dual's NFC interface also enables consumer interaction at the point-of-delivery.
- Equipped with the EM Microelectronic em|echo-V (EM4425) IC.
- Dual frequency label with shared memory for RAIN RFID (UHF) and NFC interface.
- Compact size and robust structure.
- IP 68 rated.
- Can withstand washing processes while maintaining a strong grip on plastic surfaces.
- Up to 2048 bit configurable memory.
- Designed especially for plastic returnable transit item (RTI) tracking.
- Labels can be printed and encoded with standard RFID printers.
- Common applications: supply chain management and logistics, retail, product authentication, and smart packaging.
NFC Forum Type 5
UHF: 288 bit EPC, 256 bit User, 96 bit TID
Shared user memory for HF and UHF: 1472 bits
UHF: 96 bit TID
2048 bit configurable memory can be divided to 96-480 bit UHF EPC and shared user memory for UHF and UHF
Up to 11 m (36 ft) on cardbord, Up to 10 m (33 ft) on plastic
Up to 3 cm with mobile phone, Up to 60 cm with fixed reader