What is a Clearance Product?
What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
TSL 2173 Bluetooth (HF/LF/Barcode) RFID Reader [Clearance]
The TSL 2173 Bluetooth (HF/LF/Barcode) RFID Reader enables a compatible Bluetooth host device to read and write a wide variety of HF and LF RFID transponders. These can be typed into any application on the host device using the Bluetooth HID keyboard mode. Alternatively, the reader can be commanded from an app on the host device. As the 2173 uses the existing TSL ASCII 2 Protocol, developers can take advantage of the comprehensive, free SDKs provided by TSL to develop in Xamarin, Java, Objective C, or .NET.
Data Sheet — TSL 2173 Bluetooth (HF/LF/Barcode) RFID Reader [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- TSL 2173 Bluetooth Unit (HF/LF and Barcode) [Clearance]
- Removeable, Rechargable Battery Unit
- Micro USB Cable Unit
- USB Charger Unit
Why buy this reader?
The TSL 2173 is a combined Bluetooth enabled LF and HF RFID reader that provides the ability to read and write to a wide variety of transponders at 125/134.2 kHz (LF) and 13.56 MHz (HF) including ISO 15693, ICODE (I & II), the complete Mifare family of ISO 14443 (A&B) and the NFC standard ISO 18092 ECMA-340.
- LF RFID, HF RFID, and NFC reading and writing in an incredibly compact and lightweight device.
- Equipped with the ability to read LF tags, which are often used with animal tagging such as FDX-B tags.
- Supports multiple ISO industry standards including ISO 15693, ISO 14443 (A/B), and ISO 18092 EMCA-340 (NFC).
- Removable high capacity micro SD data card.
- Real time clock for extended batch data collection with time stamp independent of the host connection.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows 10, and UWP (Universal Windows Platform).
- Integrated Motorola SE4500 imaging engine with fast pulse illumination and motion tolerance.
- Supported Manufacturer specific transponders include HID, NXP, EM Microelectronic, ATMEL and TI (Texas Instruments).
The following optional accessories are available for the TSL 2173 Bluetooth (HF/LF/Barcode) RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
|Air Interface Protocol:||ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B, ISO 18092 ECMA-340 (NFC), ISO 15693 (plus many 125 kHz, 134.2 kHz standards)|
|Operating Frequency:||125/134.2 kHz (LF) / 13.56 MHz (HF)|
|Antenna Type:||Multi-turn, inductive-loop antenna|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 100 mm (4 in) - dependent on transponder type|
|Operating System:||Android, iOS, Windows 10, and UWP (Universal Windows Platform)|
|Data Interface:||USB, Bluetooth|
|Memory/Expansion Memory:||Supports up to 32 GB Micro SD/SDHC card|
|Power Source:||Removable, rechargeable 3.7 volt Lithium Polymer 1130 mAh battery pack|
|Dimensions:||102 x 55 x 56 mm (4.02 x 2.17 x 2.2 in)|
|Weight:||0.157 kg (0.346 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 54|
|Operating Temperature:||-10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)|
|Demo Software:||Available for download|