What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Impinj Speedway Revolution GPIO Box [Clearance]
Impinj designed the Speedway Revolution GPIO Box for use with the Speedway Revolution reader to provide convenient access to the reader’s GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) port. The GPIO Box interfaces with the reader via a supplied HD15 cable, and separates each input and output signal to easy-access screw terminals. Neighboring ground and power terminals accompany each signal terminal to easily connect three-wire devices. The GPIO Box also includes an on-board relay to interface with devices require high wattage or an open/short signal. A universal power supply end line cord is also required if the 5VDC supplied by the reader is insufficient (not included, purchase separately).
Data Sheet — Impinj Speedway Revolution GPIO Box [Clearance]
What is included?
- Speedway Revolution GPIO Box Unit
- Reader to GPIO box connector cable
- Universal Power Supply & AC Power Cord, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this Product?
The Impinj Speedway Revolution GPIO Box interfaces with your Speedway Revolutions reader to separate your inputs and outputs in your reader for easy access.
- Easy-access screw terminals.
- Power and ground terminals for each input and output.
- Each output can provide 250mA at 24V with optional external universal power supply.
- SPDT Relay output capable of 5A at 240VAC.
- Ability to use reader-supplied 5V for low power digital applications, including the SPDT Relay.
- Highly visible LED indicators for each input and output eases troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Access to reader’s RS-232 serial interface.
Note: Only use the supplied HD15 cable. Use of a standard VGA cable may damage the reader.