CCRR E64 RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
The CCRR E64 RFID Wet Inlay is a high-performance label specially designed for documents and books. The long and slender form factor enables the inlay to be easily positioned and applied on various items. With the optimal Monza R6-P IC, this inlay comes with an Autotune feature, which enables this tag to work at peak efficiency with rapidly changing environments. Furthermore, the Monza R6-P boasts a 128/96-bit EPC memory bank, 32/64-bit of user memory, and 48-bit unique TID memory. Ideal applications for this inlay include but are not limited to books, documents, general purpose items, asset management, logistics, and supply chain.
Data Sheet — CCRR E64 RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With its sleek and slender design, the CCRR E64 RFID Wet Inlay is specially designed for documents and books. The design of the inlay allows it to be easily placed in various positions on items.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 109 x 10 mm (4.29 x 0.39 in).
- Antenna size: 105 x 06 mm (4.13 x 0.24 in).
- Fast and accurate inventory reading.
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include asset management, supply chain management, inventory and logistics.