*Formerly sold under the brand CCRR RFID. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Beontag A61F RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
The Beontag A61F RFID Wet Inlay is a compact, versatile inlay specifically designed for a diverse set of applications, and especially effective for apparel applications. The compact form factor makes it ideal for small-sized hang tags and other apparel labels. With the optimal Monza R6-P IC, this inlay comes with an Autotune feature, which enables this inlay to work at peak efficiency with rapidly changing environments. Furthermore, the Monza R6-P boasts a 128/96-bit EPC memory bank, 32/64-bit of user memory, and 48-bit unique TID memory. Key applications include but not limited to apparel, asset management, supply chain, inventory, and logistics.
Data Sheet — Beontag A61F RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Beontag A61F RFID Wet Inlay is an exceptional inlay with a compact form factor. This inlay excels with fast reading, and is optimal for apparel applications using small-sized hangtags and other apparel labels.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 44 x 19 mm (1.73 x 0.75 in).
- Antenna size: 40 x 15 mm (1.57 x 0.59 in).
- Compact form factor ideal for apparel hangtags.
- Autotune feature enabling inlay to work at peak efficiency with rapidly changing environments.
- Fast and accurate inventory reading.
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include: apparel, asset management, supply chain management, inventory, and logistics.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-63)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Monza R6-P|
|Memory:||EPC 128/96 bits, User 32/64 bits, TID 96 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Not published|
|Max Read Distance:||Testing recommended|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, plastic, cardboard, rubber, cotton tissue, denim|
|Tag Form Factor:||Wet inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable PET (Thermal Transfer)|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Wax / Mixed|
|Attachment Method:||Permanent acrylic adhesive|
|Dimensions:||44 x 19 mm (1.73 x 0.75 in)|
|Weight:||< 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)|