CCRR E61 RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
The CCRR E61 RFID Paper Tag is an effective tag dedicated to speeding up warehouse operations such as receiving, checking, and dispatch. Great for surfaces like cardboard, wood, PVC, and plastic. With the optimal Monza R6-P IC, this tag comes with an Autotune feature, which enables this tag to work at peak efficiency with rapidly changing environments. Furthermore, the Monza R6-P boasts a 128/96-bit EPC memory bank, 32/64-bit of user memory, and 48-bit unique TID memory. Key applications include logistics and supply chain, boxes, pallets, and asset management.
Data Sheet — CCRR E61 RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The CCRR E61 RFID Paper Tag is an exceptional tag for supply chain management of boxes and pallets. This tag is great for speeding up warehouse receiving, checking, and dispatch. The CCRR E61 is designed to work at peak efficiency in changing environments with the Monza R6-P Autotune feature.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 99 x 12 mm (3.90 x 0.47 in).
- Antenna size: 95 x 08 mm (3.74 x 0.31 in).
- Fast and accurate inventory reading.
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include asset management, supply chain management, inventory and logistics.