*Formerly sold under the brand CCRR RFID. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Beontag H61 RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
The Beontag H61 RFID Wet Inlay is designed to meet the requirements and expectations of high-performance data reading and collection, even in the most variable industries. Great for surfaces like cardboard, wood, PVC, and Teflon, the Beontag H61 boasts an expanded read range to provide exceptional performance and high inventory accuracy. With the optimal Monza R6-P IC, this inlay comes with an Autotune feature, which enables this tag to work at peak efficiency with rapidly changing environments. Furthermore, the Monza R6-P boasts a 128/96-bit EPC memory bank, 32/64-bit of user memory, and 48-bit unique TID memory. Key applications include warehouses, apparel, footwear, asset management, supply chain logistics, and management.
Data Sheet — Beontag H61 RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Beontag H61 Wet Inlay is designed to meet the expectations and requirements of high-performance data reading and collection even in the most variable industries. With the optimal Monza R6-P IC, this tag enables an expanded read range while providing high inventory accuracy.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 54 x 34 mm (2.13 x 1.34 in).
- Antenna size: 50 x 30 mm (1.97 x 1.18 in).
- Fast and accurate inventory reading.
- Expanded read range and performance in the most variable industries.
- 128-bit EPC memory bank.
- 96-bit TID memory, 48-bit unique serial number.
- Ideal applications include: warehouse, apparel, footwear, asset management, supply chain, and logistics management.