*Formerly sold under the brand CCRR RFID. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Beontag H47 RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza 4QT)
The Beontag H47 RFID White Wet Inlay is a compact inlay designed with 360° technology, offering excellent readability in adverse positions of the label. Designed with supply chain management in mind, this inlay is ideal for boxes and pallets. With the Monza 4QT IC, this inlay provides a large 512-bit user memory and 128-bit EPC memory. The high performance 360° reading makes this inlay optimal for challenging materials, like cardboard, plastics, wood, and more. This inlay is optimized for applications such as asset management, supply chains, inventory, logistics, boxes, and pallets.
Data Sheet — Beontag H47 RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza 4QT)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Beontag H47 White Wet Inlay offers 360° reading technology and user memory of 512-bits, making it ideal for supply chain management utilizing boxes and pallets, and enables consistent performance even on challenging materials.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO 18000-63 standards.
- Global operating frequency (860-960 MHz).
- Die-cut size: 48 x 47 mm (1.89 x 1.85 in).
- Antenna size: 44 x 44 mm (1.73 x 1.73 in).
- 360° reading for consistent performance even on challenging materials.
- Fast and accurate inventory reading.
- Designed with supply chain management of boxes and pallets in mind.
- 512-bit of user memory.
- 128-bit EPC memory.
- 48-bit unique TID memory.
- Ideal applications include: boxes, pallets, asset management, supply chain management, inventory, and logistics.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-63)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (860-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Impinj Monza 4QT|
|Memory:||EPC 128 bits, User 512 bits, TID 96 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, auto-serialized|
|Max Read Distance:||Testing recommended|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, plastic, cardboard, rubber, cotton tissue, denim|
|Tag Form Factor:||White wet inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable white film (Thermal Transfer)|
|Attachment Method:||Permanent acrylic adhesive|
|Dimensions:||48 x 47 mm (1.89 x 1.85 in)|
|Weight:||< 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)|