Zebra ZD421D-HC Direct Thermal Desktop Printer for Healthcare (203 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, Direct Thermal, USB, USB Host, Modular Connectivity Slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, EZPL)
Building on the legacy of the GK Series printers, the Zebra ZD421D-HC Direct Thermal Desktop Printer delivers advanced features for a new era of intelligence and forward flexibility, packaged in a ready-to-work healthcare model. This direct thermal printer comes standard with five status LED icons and 3-button user interface, a movable sensor for greater media flexibility, and Zebra's exclusive Print DNA software suite. The ZD421D-HC is manufactured with disinfectant-ready plastics, UV-resistant housing, and a sealed-button making it easy to clean and sanitize. The included medical-grade power supply is IEC 60601-1 compliant.
NOTE: The Zebra ZD421D-HC Printer comes standard with USB, USB Host, a Modular Connectivity Slot, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. This desktop printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZD421D-HC Direct Thermal Desktop Printer for Healthcare
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZD421D-HC Direct Thermal Desktop Printer for Healthcare Unit
- US Power Supply
- Two Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this printer?
Built specifically for healthcare environments, the Zebra ZD421D-HC Direct Thermal Desktop Printer features disinfectant-ready plastics, UV-resistant housing, and a sealed-button interface that makes it easy to sanitize. This printer supports both EPL and ZPL printer languages and can even emulate other printer languages using the Virtual Devices on-printer app, part of Zebra's Print DNA.
- Direct thermal printer model designed for healthcare environments.
- Built on the legacy of Zebra's GK Series printers.
- Innovative architecture to power ever-expanding printer capabilities.
- Easy to clean and sanitize.
- ZPL and EPL programming languages.
- Five LED icons that take the guesswork out of printer status.
- Three-button user interface.
- USB 2.0, USB Host.
- Real Time Clock (RTC).
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading.
- Dual-wall frame construction.
- Backwards compatible with virtually any existing printer.
- Movable sensor for comprehensive media compatibility.
- Equipped with Zebra's Print DNA Software suite.
- Common applications: healthcare.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZD421D-HC Direct Thermal Desktop Printer for Healthcare. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Desktop Printer Battery Pack and Housing
- Zebra Carrying Case
- Zebra Keyboard Display Unit
- Zebra Mounting Plate
- Zebra Enclosed Power Supply