Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer
Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer
Based on the highly successful TC8000 platform, the Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer offers the same innovative ergonomic design that minimizes motion for a 14 percent boost in worker productivity, plus a long list of new features that take worker productivity, ease of use, and device manageability to the next level. With Zebra's proprietary PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology, the TC8300 provides the industry's fastest decode speed and the widest decode zone (near and far). The TC8300 features the PowerPrecision+ hot-swappable battery, which delivers the most battery power in its class and keeps devices running longer to increase productivity. Built for day-in day-out operating in even the most challenging warehouse environments, the TC8300 can withstand multiple 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete and continues to run, even after 2,000 consecutive tumbles. Equipped with Terminal Emulation (TE), users can instantly migrate their TE apps to Android, right out of the box without coding or backend modification.
Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer (Accelerometer, Gyroscope) - This model comes with all the standard features plus a 3-axis accelerometer motion sensor and a 3-axis gyroscope motion sensor. These sensors provides motion-sensing for dynamic screen orientation and power management.
Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer (Accelerometer, Gyroscope, NFC, 13 MP Rear Camera, Vibration Feedback, Magnetometer, Proximity) - This model comes with all the standard features plus support for Near Field Communication (NFC), a 13 MP rear color camera, a 3-axis accelerometer motion sensor, a 3-axis gyroscope motion sensor, vibration feedback, a magnetic sensor, and a proximity sensor. This device supports NFC for easy pairing with a mobile printer, headset and more. With the ability to operate in card emulation and peer to peer modes, this device can emulate the behavior of a contactless card and exchange data between NFC devices. This model is also equipped with vibration feedback and a 13 MP rear color camera that allows workers to capture detailed photos and videos to document proof of condition and proof of compliance. The proximity sensor is designed for automatic hands-free scanning, while the magnetic sensor is designed to detect when the mobile computer is inserted in cart/desktop mount or holster.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer
- Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer allows for wearable or mounted scanning, voice directed picking (VDP), walkie talkie, and push-to-talk (PTT). The TC8300's innovative and ergonomic design reduces unnecessary motions and eliminates 'tilt and verify' for faster, more productive scanning.
- First-time, every-time capture of virtually any barcode in any condition.
- Equipped with the extended range SE4850 imager.
- Captures for barcodes from 21.4 m (70 ft) away.
- 4-inch display that offers plenty of space for graphics-intensive intuitive applications.
- Superior ergonomics for superior productivity and worker comfort.
- Instantly migrate TE apps to Android, right out of the box.
- Ultimate rugged design for reliable operation in challenging environments.
- Equipped with SimulScan, this device captures multiple barcodes and entire forms with a single scan.
- Ultra-powerful 8-core processor, plus up to eight times the RAM and 32 times the Flash memory of the prior generation TC8000.
- Triple-shift battery power and unsurpassed battery management.
- Support for 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- Bluetooth 5.0 provides twice the speed and four times the range, increasing application flexibility and performance for Bluetooth peripherals, such as printers and headsets.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones.
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC8300 Android Handheld Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 2-Slot USB/Charging ShareCradle Kit for TC8X Mobile Computers
- Zebra Desktop Stand for TC8X Mobile Computers
- Zebra Wrist Lanyard
- Zebra 2-Slot USB/Charging ShareCradle
- Zebra 2-Slot UBS/Charging ShareCrade for TC8300 DPM Devices
- Zebra USB to Ethernet Module
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle with Spare Battery Charging
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle with Spare Battery Charging
- Zebra 2-Slot Desk Mount Bracket
- Zebra Multi-Slot Desk Mount Bracket
- Zebra Multi-Slot Wall/Rack Mount Bracket
- Zebra Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Snap-On USB Communication/Charging Cable
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Snap-On Audio Adapters
- Zebra Quick-Draw Holster
- Zebra Quick-Drawn Holster for TX8X DPM Configurations
- Zebra Presentation Mode Holster
- Zebra Wearable or Fixed Mount Holster
- Zebra Boot with Cell Phone Clip and D-Ring
- Zebra Belt for Holster
- Zebra Belt Extender
- Zebra Should Strap/Cross Body Strap
- Zebra Stylus Kit with Tether
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Handstrap
- Zebra Wrist Strap
- Zebra Screen Protectors
- Zebra Vehicle/Forklift Cradles and Holders
- Zebra Un-Powered Cradles and Holders
- Zebra Headsets
- Zebra Push-to-Talk Bluetooth Remote Speakers/Mics
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords
- Zebra Spare Batteries
|Scanner:||SE4850 1D/2D imager|
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|CPU:||Octa-core, 2.2 GHz|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, Wi-Fi, WPAN, Bluetooth, USB 2.0|
|Additional Data Interface:||NFC
Depending on selection above
|Memory:||4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD with 32 GB SDHC and up to 128 GB SDXC|
|Power Source:||PowerPrecision+ lithium ion 7000 mAh battery|
|Rear Camera:||13 MP - if selected above|
|Front Camera:||No front camera|
|Dimensions:||233 x 76 x 64 mm (9.17 x 2.99 x 2.52 in)|
|Weight:||0.50 kg (1.1 lbs)|
|Color:||Black with silver|
|IP Rating:||IP 65|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)|