Zebra PS20 Plus Personal Shopper
Zebra PS20 Plus Personal Shopper
The Zebra PS20 Plus Personal Shopper is a mobile computer that delivers the ultimate in-store shopping experience. Ready for all-day use by customers and store associates, the PS20 Plus is a dual-purpose device that offers advanced scanning technology to enable first-time every-time capture of electronic and printed barcodes, including Digimarc, regardless of condition. This device comes standard with an advanced, high-definition touchscreen and support for faster and more reliable Wi-Fi connections. When it comes to durability, the PS20 Plus stands at the top of its class, with a rugged design to ensure all-day reliable operation. With rich locationing support for the most personalized service, the PS20 Plus delivers relevant coupons based on location, discounts based on past purchase, a fast shopping path for a specific shopping list, and directions to any item. From online order 'click and collect,' to inventory management, this double-duty device also improves workforce productivity and task accuracy.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra PS20 Personal Shopper
- Zebra PS20 Plus Personal Shopper Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Locking Charging Cradle Kit, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra PS20 Plus Personal Shopper is a dual-purpose device that can be used by shoppers and associates alike. This device provides shoppers with a great in-store experience and also enables staff to quickly and accurately execute many daily tasks. With an integrated microphone and speaker, shoppers can reach a live or virtual assistant for help and store associates can collaborate instantly with co-workers to get an answer to a question or resolve an issue.
- Zebra's advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Delivers lighting fast 1D/2D barcode capture - regardless of condition.
- PowerPrecision+ Battery for dependable power.
- New sensors work hand-in-hand to automatically trigger the scanner when an item is placed in scanning range.
- Faster and more reliable Wi-Fi connections with 2x2 Multiple-User Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- Advanced touchscreen technology that offers multi-touch operation.
- 4-inch display that offers easy-to-read text and rich graphics.
- Built to handle 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete over the entire operating temperature range and 1,000 0.5 m (1.64 ft) tumbles.
- Rich locationing support for the most personalized service.
- Offers maximum operating system longevity with built-in support for future versions of Android.
- Rugged design that ensures all-day reliable operating.
- 5 MP front-facing camera that support advance apps.
- Minimize upgrade costs with backwards compatibility.
- Fast deployment with cradle setup software.
- Corning Gorilla Class touch panel and imager window that brings maximum scratch-resistance and shattering-proofing.
- Common applications: retail, grocery stores, warehouse membership clubs, gift registries, product information, inventory management, and more.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra PS20 Plus Personal Shopper. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Locking Charging Cradle Kit for PS20 Personal Shoppers
- Zebra Cart Holder Mounting Kit for PS20 Personal Shoppers
- Zebra Non-Locking 3-Slot Charging Cradle
- Zebra High Density Locking 3-Slot Charging Cradle
- Zebra Super High Density Locking 3-Slot Charging Cradle
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Cart Holder Mounting Kit
- Zebra 3-Slot Cradle Release Tool
- Zebra Reboot Tool
- Zebra Cradle Cover Removal Tool
- Zebra Deployment Starter Kit
- Zebra Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra Wrist Strap
- Zebra DC Line Cords
- Zebra AC Line Cords
- Zebra Spare Batteries
|Scanner:||SE4710 1D/2D Imager with Digimarc Support|
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|CPU:||Octa-core, 2.2 GHz|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0|
|Memory:||4 GB RAM/16 GB Flash|
|Expansion Memory:||Not published|
|Power Source:||PowerPrecision+ 3500 mAh capacity Li Ion rechargeable battery|
|Rear Camera:||No rear camera|
|Front Camera:||5 MP fixed focus|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||74.9 x 217.9 x78.5 mm (2.95 x 8.58 x 3.09 in)|
|Weight:||0.29 kg (0.64 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||Not published|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)|