Zebra MC3300ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer
Zebra MC3300ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer
The Zebra MC330ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer builds on the versatile Zebra MC3300x-G, offering new features designed to take productivity, utilization, and development simplicity to the next level. The MC3300ax-S comes standard with both a touchscreen capacitive Corning Gorilla Glass and keypad to simplify data entry. The 4-inch WVGA touchscreen provides more screen real estate for workers to view information and ample room for the development of graphics-rich intuitive applications that can improve productivity. Equipped with a 2.2 GHz processor, this lightweight device provides lightning fast and accurate data capture. This handheld comes with a 1D/2D imager, allowing the capture of barcodes, even if it is scratched, dirty, poorly printed or under shrinkwrap. The MC3300ax-S is equipped to support Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth v5.1 with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support, allowing workers to take advantage of the speed of their Wi-Fi networks while achieving superior performance for Bluetooth-connected peripherals. The MC3300ax-S supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones. With a quick tap, workers can pair their MC3300ax device with Zebra's family of ring scanners, mobile printers, and Bluetooth headsets.
Zebra MC3300ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer (SE4850 Extended Range 1D/2D Imager, 38-Key Function Numeric, Extended Battery) - This model comes with all the standard features plus an SE4850 extended range 1D/2D imager and a 38-key function numeric keyboard. The revolutionary extended range of the 1D/2D SE4850 imager allows the capture of barcodes as close as 7.6 cm (3 in) to 21.4 m (70 ft). The SE4850 can scan nearly 3 times closer and 35 percent farther than the competition. The extended battery allows user utilize this handheld longer before switching batteries.
Zebra MC3300ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer (SE4850 Extended Range 1D/2D Imager, 47-Key Alpha-Numeric, Extended Battery, Rear Camera) - This model comes with all the standard features plus an SE4850 standard range 1D/2D imager and a 47-key alpha-numeric keyboard. The revolutionary extended range of the 1D/2D SE4850 imager allows the capture of barcodes as close as 7.6 cm (3 in) to 21.4 m (70 ft). The SE4850 can scan nearly 3 times closer and 35 percent farther than the competition. The extended battery allows user utilize this handheld longer before switching batteries. The 13 MP color rear-facing camera captures highly detailed photos and videos to document proof of condition, proof of compliance, and more.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC3300ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer
- Zebra MC3300ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger, Power Supply, Line Cords, and Micro-USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra MC3300ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer offers a proven fit-for-purpose ergonomic design that provides all day comfort, even throughout the most scan intensive work day. With its 1D/2D imager, this handheld mobile computer is suitable for capturing all your barcode needs. The MC3300ax-S has an extended capacity battery, giving more power with fewer battery changes and easier battery management.
- 1D/2D imager allows scanning of barcodes, even if dirty or damaged.
- Offers an increased 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range.
- Ultra-powerful 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash.
- 7000 mAh extended capacity battery pack.
- Intuitive touch-based interface and a physical keypad.
- Corning Gorilla glass touch screen and scan window that helps protect from regular wear and tear.
- Proven ergonomic design provides all day comfort.
- 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology that enables access points to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously via beamforming.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS) included.
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC3300ax-S Handheld Mobile Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for MC33 Handhelds
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradle with 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle with Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra MC33 Adapter Cup to MC30/MC31/MC32 Legacy Cradles
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra MC32/MC33 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra MC32/MC33 20-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra MC33 Rigid Holster
- Zebra Fabric Holster
- Zebra Belt for Holster
- Zebra Belt Extender
- Zebra Universal Shoulder Strap
- Zebra MC33 Gun Handstrap
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra MC33 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Rugged Bluetooth Headsets
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords
|Scanner:||SE4850 Extended Range 1D/2D Imager|
|Operating System:||Android 11|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|CPU:||Octa-core, 2.2 GHz|
|Data Interface:||USB 2.0 High Speed OTG (Host and Client), WLAN (Wi-Fi), WPAN (Bluetooth), NFC|
|Memory:||4GB RAM/32 GB Flash|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD with 32 GB SDHC and up to 512 GB SDXC|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion, 3.6V, 7000 mAh PowerPrecision+ Battery|
|Rear Camera:||Optional 13MP Camera|
|Front Camera:||No Front Camera|
|Dimensions:||202.2 x 74.7 x 34.5 mm (7.96 x 2.94 x 1.35 in)|
|Weight:||0.474 kg (1.04 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 64|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, Google Mobile Services (GMS)|