Zebra DS9908R Corded Hybrid UHF RFID Imager
Built from the ground up for both handheld and hands-free use, the Zebra DS9908R Corded Hybrid UHF RFID Imager is ideally suited to retail establishments that place a high value on improving productivity at the point-of-sale and creating a more satisfying checkout experience for their customers. Equipped with RFID capabilities, the DS9908R combines both a barcode scanner and an RFID reader to extend the benefits of RFID at the point of sale. With the fastest scanning performance in its class, innovative features to empower workers, and a compelling new industrial design, the next-generation DS9908R separates itself from other imagers in the premium general-purpose hybrid handheld/hands-free category. The DS9908R combines an 800 MHz microprocessor, high-resolution megapixel sensor, and Zebra's exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology for unparalleled performance 1D, 2D, and Digimarc barcode. The DS9908R can instantly capture dense, poorly printed, damaged, crinkled, faded, distorted, low-contrast, and glossy printed barcodes, as well as electronic barcodes on dimly lit mobile phone displays. In addition to reading RFID tags to complete a purchase, the DS9908R is capable of writing data to RFID tags - enabling staff to quickly commission tags on new inventory items and returned goods for faster processing.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra DS9908R Corded Hybrid UHF RFID Imager
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra DS9908R Corded Hybrid UHF RFID Imager Unit
- USB Cable
- Five Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this reader?
The Zebra DS9908R Corded Hybrid UHF RFID Imager is the only scanner in its class to offer a true hybrid form factor that is purpose built for both handheld and hands-free use. For users already benefitting from RFID in their supply chain, the DS9908R closes the RFID loop by capturing RFID-tagged merchandise at the POS—for faster checkouts and real-time inventory visibility.
- Both a scanner and an RFID imager in one device.
- Widest field of view in its class and an advanced illumination system.
- Rapid-fire scanning to keep busy checkout lines moving.
- Equipped with RFID capabilities.
- Complimentary RFID data conversion software lets users read RFID tags without modifying their existing POS application.
- Dynamic switching between hands-free and handheld modes.
- Delivers day-in, day-out dependable operation.
- Designed to survive spills and drops.
- Doubles as a document scanner.
- Streamline data collection with OCR.
- Capture multiple barcodes with one press of the scan trigger.
- Common applications: retail and hospitality.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra DS9908R Corded Hybrid UHF RFID Imager. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Wall/Desk Mount Holder
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra RS-232 Cables
- Zebra Keyboard Wedge Cables
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies