Zebra 5555 Standard Wax-Resin Ribbon Cartridge - For P4T & RP4T Printers
Available as 1 cartridge or as a case of 10 cartridges, the Zebra 5555 Standard Wax-Resin Ribbon Cartridge is a snap-in cartridge of wax-resin ribbon with a width of 4.33 inch [110 mm] and a length of 98 feet [30 meters]. The Zebra 5555 Standard wax-resin formulation is designed for printing high-quality, durable bar codes on Zebra's coated paper and matte synthetic label stocks at print speeds up to 6 inches per second. This printer ribbon cartridge offers crisp, clear images under harsh environmental conditions such as moderate abrasion, excessive moisture, chemical exposure and high temperatures.
Data Sheet — Zebra 5555 Standard Wax-Resin Ribbon Cartridge - For P4T & RP4T Printers
Need help selecting the right ribbon? Check out our printer guide.
- Snap-in ribbon cartridge.
- Ideally suited for repeatedly scanned labels, shelf and pallet labels, abrasive environments, outdoor labeling, chemical drum labeling, or moderate chemical exposure.
- Offers print speeds up to 6 inches per second.
- Compatible with coated paper/matte synthetic materials.
- Provides a clear image under harsh conditions.
- Designed for use with Zebra's P4T and RP4T mobile printers.
- Zebra P4T Mobile Printers
- Zebra RP4T Mobile Printers