Zebra (4"x 2"/4"x 6") Z-Perform 1000D Direct Thermal Label
Ideally suited for direct thermal applications that require limited durability, this direct thermal label comes standard with a permanent acrylic adhesive.
NOTE: This label does NOT contain a RFID inlay and is NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Zebra (4"x 2"/4"x 6") Z-Perform 1000D Direct Thermal Label
Why buy this tag?
Offering good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces, this uncoated direct thermal label is ideally suited for indoor general purpose labels, packaging labels, shipping labels, warehouse picking and receiving labels, retail shelf edge and price labels, and product identification applications.
- Uncoated, Z-Perform 1000D, direct thermal paper label with a permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Adhesive complies with FDA 175.105 direct contact with dry foodstuffs, or alternatively separated by a functional barrier.
- Limited resistance to moisture or abrasion.
- Not recommended for high speed printing applications, outdoor applications involving long term exposure to sunlight, extreme heat, or for applications on a PVC surface.
- Case of 36 rolls, 75 labels or 230 labels per roll - depending on selection above.
- 19.1 mm (0.75 in) core.