Zebra 3200 High-Performance Desktop Wax-Resin Ribbon - For TLP 2824 Printers
Available as 1 roll or as a case of 12 rolls, the Zebra 3200 High-Performance Desktop Wax-Resin Ribbon come standard with a width of 2.25 inch [57 mm], a length of 243 feet [74 meters], and an inner diameter core of 0.5 inch [12.7 mm]. The Zebra 3200 thermal transfer ribbon formulation is a special ink formulation that provides outstanding print quality combined with chemical and solvent resistance. By providing smear and scratch resistance on Zebra coated paper and matte synthetic label stocks, this ribbon results in excellent staying power and durability in harsh environments. This ribbon is ideally suited for applications where labels are exposed to solvents or chemicals, subject to abrasion or friction, outdoors, applied to chemical drums, or exposed to water, steam, alkali or acid solutions.
Data Sheet — Zebra 3200 High-Performance Desktop Wax-Resin Ribbon - For TLP 2824 Printers
Need help selecting the right ribbon? Check out our printer guide.
- High-performance wax-resin ribbon.
- Provides outstanding barcode print quality.
- Compatible with coated paper/matte synthetic labels.
- Chemical resistant when printed on Zebra paper and synthetic label stocks.
- Smear and scratch resistant.
- Offers excellent power and durability in harsh environments.
- Ideal for use with select paper and matte synthetics in environments with moderate to extreme chemical exposure and exposure to moderate abrasion,
- UL/cUL recognized when used with Zebra's Z-Xtreme matte polyester labels.
- Designed for use with Zebra TLP 2824 desktop printers.
- Zebra TLP 2824 Plus Desktop Printers
- Zebra TL 2824 Desktop Printers
- Zebra TLP 2824Z Desktop Printers