Times-7 A1163 True NearField Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
The Times-7 A1163 True NearField Antenna is explicitly designed for applications, which require “near zone only” tag detection or involve metals, liquid, and other challenging materials. With hardly any far-field components and no surface dead spots, the A1163 antenna offers reliable tag reads within a very constricted read zone. Integrated mounting holes on the rear side are provided, which can be drilled through for using mounting screws. Additionally, the A1163 is provided with an optional self-adhesive rubber feet kit to stop the antenna from slipping.
Data Sheet — Times-7 SlimLine A1163 True NearField Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Times-7 A1163 True NearField Antenna Unit
- SMA female side fly lead (0.482 m, 1.6 ft / RG316 cable)
- One-Year Standard Equipment Warranty
Why buy this antenna?
The Times-7 A1163 is the largest antenna in the Times-7’s new True NearField Antenna Series as well as the largest NearField RFID antenna on the market with a surface of 300 x 600 mm (23.6 x 11.8 in) and height of 8.6 mm (0.34 in).
- Read tags in close proximity ONLY (up to 30 cm / 1 ft).
- Prevents stray reads.
- No surface dead spots.
- Black or white radome available.
- Ideal for applications involving metal or liquids, POS systems, or shelving.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.