*Subject to availability. Visit SMARTRAC DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P) for an alternative product.*
SMARTRAC R6 DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6)
The SMARTRAC R6 Dogbone RFID Inlay is compliant with Wal-Mart, Department of Defense (DoD), and METRO Group standards and protocols. Likewise, the inlays are compliant with international standards ISO 18000-63 and EPCglobal Gen2v2, so the SMARTRAC Dogbone RFID Wet Inlay will work with all equipment and systems adhering to the proper standards. All UHF transponders from SMARTRAC undergo three different testing methods to ensure the reliability of all their RFID tags. They test RFID inlay performance across various temperatures, humidities, and combinations of the former and latter. The SMARTRAC Dogbone Wet Inlay uses the Impinj Monza R6 IC (integrated circuit) providing an extra layer of reliability from another respected industry leader. Featuring two “dogbone” shaped antennas, the SMARTRAC DogBone RFID Wet Inlay transmits in an omni-directional pattern eliminating blind spots. The high-performance feature means the orientation of the tag and reader will be less of a factor in the success of your systems.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC R6 DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The SMARTRAC R6 Dogbone now features Impinj's Monza R6 chip which provides for higher sensitivity, durability, and environmental auto-tune abilities. Unlike other tags, the R6 Dogbone does not have user memory, which provides higher sensitivities and allows the potential for longer read ranges and faster read rates.
- Max Read Distance: 6.1 m (20 ft) under ideal conditions. Read Range is affected by several different factors. For more information on optimizing your read range, check out this video and blog.
- High end product for retail, global supply chain management, industrial and logistic applications, and RTIs.
- Excellent performance even on difficult-to-tag materials.
- Optimum size product for 4 inch wide converted labels.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Serialized TID.
- AutoTune Technology: Automatically adjust tag performance for best readability.