*Subject to availability. Visit SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P) for an alternative product.*
SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6)
SMARTRAC’s MiniWeb inlays and tags are designed especially for apparel and supply-chain applications, and feature excellent performance and superior close coupling. MiniWeb inlays and tags have a compact 50 mm / 2 inch form factor, which can be easily converted into small-sized hangtags and other apparel labels, and are produced in dry, wet and paper tag delivery formats.
SMARTRAC MinWeb RFID Paper Tags are equipped with the Impinj Monza R6 chip and an unique Autotune feature that helps the product to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments. With an unique TID that enables pre-serialized EPC, the SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tags are an ideal solution for small apparel labels and retail applications.
SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product.
FCC Data Sheet — SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With an excellent close coupling feature, the SMARTRAC MiniWeb RFID Paper Tags are an ideal solution for apparel and brand protection applications. These tags are included on the approved inlay list by the ARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University when used in retail applications, and comply with categories A, B, D, G, M, and Q.
- Optimum size for small apparel labels.
- Excellent close coupling features.
- Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6 IC.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.
- Unique TID, enables pre-serialized EPC.
- Autotune feature, which helps to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.