Smartrac MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (M750)
Smartrac MiniWeb RFID Paper Tags excel in minimum footprint and top performance on difficult-to-tag and low-detuning materials such as cardboard and plastic, and in other demanding, close-coupling environments. Equipped with the M750 IC, these tags feature 96 bit-EPC memory and 32-bit user memory. Futhermore, the IC is compatible with the global GS1 UHF Gen2v2 standard and features a privacy mode that enables loss prevention and protects consumer privacy.
Data Sheet — Smartrac MiniWeb RFID Paper Tag (M750)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Featuring the Impinj M750 IC, Smartrac MiniWeb RFID Paper Tags are the smallest retail-centric tags currently available on the market that have passed ARC category I, K, N, and Q requirements for both the ETSI and the FCC frequency band. Category I indicates that this product is suitable for applications that require superior RF performance.
- Designed for global retail, industry, and supply-chain applications.
- Suitable for applications that require superior RF performance.
- Compact size that can easily be converted for end-application usage.
- Impinj M750 IC tag chip.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standard with significant ARC accreditation for quality as confirmed by Auburn University.
- Common applications: home essentials, inventory and logistics, and supply chain management.