Smartrac MiniTrak HF Wet Inlay (NXP ICODE SLIX2)
The Smartrac MiniTrack HF Wet Inlay is a small-sized, high-end product for demanding item-level applications, including pharma, healthcare, brand protection, and more. Featuring the NXP ICODE SLIX integrated circuit, the MiniTrak inlay boasts an extended user memory of 2,528 bits. Suitable for labeling or sticker usage on small goods, the MiniTrack provides excellent performance for small item level packages, wristbands, and other pharmaceutical applications. SMARTRAC’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management. This ensures a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, where high performance is a critical parameter.
Data Sheet — Smartrac MiniTrak HF Wet Inlay (NXP ICODE SLIX2)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The extended user memory of 2,528 bits, and very small form factor of the Smartrac MiniTrak HF Wet Inlay makes it an ideal choice for applications where embedding the inlay is required.
- Offers best in class performance for pharmaceutical and product authentication applications.
- Ideal match for applications where embedding the inlay is a must.
- Small sized product for easy labelling and stickers.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- 100% performance tested.
- Extended user memory of 2,528 bits.
- International Standards: ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3 Mode 1.