Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tag (NXP UCODE 8)
Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tags are designed for global retail, industry, and supply-chain applications. Manufactured with the NXP UCODE 8 IC, these tags offer the same memory size and typical IC features as tags with the NXP UCODE 7 IC. Additionally, they offer a self adjust feature to maximize product performance in challenging environments and have an improved read and write sensitivity and faster encoding speed when compared to those with the NXP UCODE 7 IC. Belt tags with the NXP UCODE 8 IC are included on the approved inlay list by the ARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University when used in retail applications, and comply with categories A, B, C, D, F, G, I, K, M, N, Q, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, and Y. Furthermore, these tags meet GS1 Tagged-Item Performance Protocol (TIPP) Tagged-Item Gradings M10B S15B, M15B S15B and M20D S15D for the retail supply chain, retailers and suppliers.
Data Sheet — Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tag (NXP UCODE 8)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tags offer excellent performance on difficult-to-tag or low-detuning matierals such as cardboard and plastic, and in other demanding, close-coupling environments. Equipped with a compact form factor, these tags delivers enhanced read sensitivity with 128 bits of EPC memory and 96 bits TID memory and can easily be converted into end-applicaiton usage.
- Compact form factor.
- NXP UCODE 8 integrated circuit.
- High performance in item level retail and supply chain applications.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standard with significant ARC accreditation for quality as confirmed by Auburn University.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015.
- Common applications: brand protection, supply chain management, and home essentials.