SMARTRAC Belt RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Designed for global retail, industry and supply chain applications, SMARTRAC Belt RFID Paper Tags provide excellent performance, including in close coupling environments. Belt products with the Monza R6-P chip offer unique TID, enable pre-serialized EPC and are 100% performance tested. These tags are equipped with additional features such as add-on user memory, on-demand memory configuration, a kill function and easy access to control or change tag information for store data.
SMARTRAC Belt tags with the Impinj Monza R6-P IC are on the approved inlay list for boxed electronics by the ARC (Auburn Radio Compliance Center). These paper tags comply with categories A, B, C, D, K, I, M, N, Q. Furthermore, they meet GS1 Tagged-Item Performance Protocol (TIPP) Tagged-Item Gradings M10B, S15B and M15B, S15B for the retail supply chain, retailers, and suppliers.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC Belt RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6-P integrated circuit and a compact form factor, SMARTRAC Belt RFID Paper Tags can be easily converted into end-application usage. These high-performance paper tags are manufactured with a special design that takes into account RF requirements for close coupling making them an ideal solution for brand protection, item level retail, and supply chain management applications.
- High performance for a wide range of apparel and supply chain management applications.
- Compact 3 inch form factor.
- University of Arkansas approved.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System support.
- Quality Assurance: 100% performance tested
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.
- Common applications: apparel, brand protection, industrial automation, and supply chain management.