*Subject to availability. Visit Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tag (M730) for an alternative product.*
Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tag (M750)
Featuring the Impinj M750 IC, Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tags offer high performance across different materials and challenging environments due to enhance adaptive RF tuning capabilities. These tags offer improved read and write sensitivity, with very fast and accurate reading within a large population of tags. Additionally, these tags come standard with a privacy mode, which enables loss prevention and protects consumer privacy by making a tag invisible to RAIN readers. Compatible with global GS1 UHF Gen2v2 standards, these tags are included on the approved inlay list by the ARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University when used in retail applications, and comply with categories F, G, I, K, M, N, L, J, Q W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, and Y.
Data Sheet — Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tag (M750)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Smartrac Belt RFID Paper Tags offer excellent performance on difficult-to-tag or low detuning materials such as cardboard and plastic, and in other demanding, close-coupling environments. With a compact 73 mm (2.8 inch) form factor, these tags can easily be converted into end-application usage.
- High performance condensed to the max.
- Special design takes into account RF requirements for close coupling.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- Impinj M750 IC tag chip.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standard with significant ARC accreditation for quality as confirmed by Auburn University.
- Common applications: home essentials, inventory and logistics, and supply chain management.