SLS RFID smartLINK Mobile RFID Reader
The SLS RFID smartLINK is a very versatile UHF RFID reader. This device can be used as a small form factor desktop reader, worn on the wrist, or extended on a telescoping pole. As a wristband reader, it enables hands-free inventory/cycle count while working - merchandising a retail store, packing a carton with item-level tagged assets, building a pallet of RFID-labeled cartons, etc. As a small desktop reader, the use cases are Point-of-Sale or display/demo kiosk. It also can connect to a telescopic pole for inventory on higher shelves as well as read cattle ear tags from a distance.
Data Sheet — SLS RFID smartLINK Mobile RFID Reader
Quick Start Guide — SLS RFID smartLINK Mobile RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- SLS RFID smartLINK Mobile RFID Reader Unit
- SLS RFID smartLINK Wristband
- SLS RFID smartLINK Charger
- Quick Start Guide
Note: Telescopic pole NOT included.
Why buy this reader?
The SLS RFID smartLINK Mobile RFID Reader works with Android, iOS, and Windows to provide access to RFID tag data. Enabled with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, the smartLINK offers long battery life both while in use and in standby mode.
- Long battery life.
- Can be worn on the wrist or extended on a telescopic pole.
- Small, compact UHF RFID reader device.
- Enabled with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
- Air interface protocol EPC UHF Class 1 Gen2 (ISO 18000-63).
- OS Compatibility:
- API/SDK Version: Android, iOS.
- Bluetooth Keyboard Emulation Version: Android, iOS, Linux, OSX, Windows.