*Formerly sold as the SLS RFID smartLINK Mobile RFID Reader. This is the same great reader - just with a new name.*
SLS® M-100/M-101 Wearable RFID Reader
The SLS® M-100/M-101 is a very versatile UHF RFID reader. This device can be used as a small form factor desktop reader, worn on the wrist, or extended on a telescoping pole. As a wristband reader, it enables hands-free inventory/cycle count while working - merchandising a retail store, packing a carton with item-level tagged assets, building a pallet of RFID-labeled cartons, etc. As a small desktop reader, the use cases are Point-of-Sale or display/demo kiosk. It also can connect to a telescopic pole for inventory on higher shelves as well as read cattle ear tags from a distance.
Data Sheet — SLS® M-100/M-101 Wearable RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- SLS® M-100/M-101 Wearable RFID Reader Unit
Note: Telescopic pole NOT included.
Why buy this reader?
The SLS® M-100/M-101 Wearable RFID Reader works with Android, iOS, and Windows to provide access to RFID tag data. Enabled with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, the smartLINK offers long battery life both while in use and in standby mode.
- Long battery life.
- Can be worn on the wrist or extended on a telescopic pole.
- Small, compact UHF RFID reader device.
- Enabled with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
- Air interface protocol EPC UHF Class 1 Gen2 (ISO 18000-63).
- OS Compatibility:
- API/SDK Version: Android, iOS.
- Bluetooth Keyboard Emulation Version: Android, iOS, Linux, OSX, Windows.