SIVA Number Bib with 2 Integrated Dumbel UHF Foam Tags (Monza R6-P)
Supplied with crisp four color and variable data printing, SIVA Number Bibs are a popular choice for any sporting event. These number bibs are manufactured with two Dumbel UHF passive foam tags attached to the back of the bib. The integrated Dumbel UHF passive foam tags send out a unique signal, which enables the system to accurately identify the athlete/participant and record their respective times. For events where the highest level of athlete/participant detection accuracy is required, the use of 2 UHF Foam transponders is highly recommended.
NOTE: 4-color printing of number bib with variable data along with printing and encoding of the integrated transponders included in the price.
Data Sheet — SIVA Number Bib with 2 Integrated Dumbel UHF Foam Tags (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
SIVA Number Bibs are tear-proof, waterproof, and stretch resistant making them an ideal choice for race timing applications. Designed for one-time use only, these flexible and durable bibs feature punched out holes on all four corners for easy application onto the participant.
- Two printed and encoded Dumbel UHF foam tags duly applied on the reverse side of the bib.
- Ready for use, straight out of the box (no assembly required).
- For events where the highest level of athlete/participant detection accuracy is required.
- Resistant to water and sweat.
- Robust, light weight, and disposable.
- Excellent read range.
- Designed for one-time use only and can be disposed of after the event or taken home by participants as a souvenir.
- Common applications: marathon, ultrathons, and sprint races.