SATO PV4 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer (203 DPI, 4 Inch Print Width, USB, Bluetooth 5.0 / Wi-Fi)
The next-generation SATO PV4 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer with a full-color LCD is designed with the extras users need to improve customer satisfaction and enhance productivity. The high-capacity battery along with a large media roll minimizes the downtime associated with battery and label roll changes. Lightweight over-molded plastics allow for a compact and durable design that makes the innovative PV4 ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, enabling the user to quickly and effectively carry out tasks such as inventory management, picking, packaging, and shipping. Third-party emulation capabilities ensure the printer can be seamlessly integrated into existing workflows without hindering productivity and creating extra integration work. The PV4 comes fully equipped with multiple wireless interfaces, enabling cost-effective, quick, and high-quality printing operations across the supply chain.
Note: The SATO PV4 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer comes standard with USB and Bluetooth connectivity. This mobile printer is NOT RFID capable.
Data Sheet — SATO PV4 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- SATO PV4 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer Unit
- Battery Pack
- Belt Strap
- Paper Disks for 12mm inner diameter
- Download Guide
- Installation Guide
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The SATO PV4 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer can change a business's work environment by printing labels when and where you need them. The PV4's large label roll size, 2x industry battery capacity, and wireless connectivity boosts productivity and eliminates unnecessary worker movement.
- 2 inch color LCD with an 80 degree viewing angle for exceptional user level performance and built-in dispenser.
- Ruggedness to withstand fast-paced environments and 6' foot drops to concrete.
- Clamshell design makes loading media fast.
- 2.6 inch roll size provides over 105 4"x6" labels per roll.
- Simple to integrate into existing applications with language emulations.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatibility with popular operating systems such as Android, iOS, Linux, and Windows.
- Fan fold support for mounting.
- Belt clip provides mobility for hands-free operation.
- Extra capacity 6700 mAh battery.
- IP54 rated making the device water resistant and dust proof.
SATO Select with Comprehensive Coverage
SATO PV4 Mobile Printers come with a standard 12 month manufacturer's warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a three year or five year SATO Select Enhanced Warranty with Comprehensive Coverage. With an enhanced warranty contract, you will receive a 5-day turnaround on SATO's all-inclusive repair service that covers parts and labor, printhead coverage, preventative maintenance, wear and tear, accidental damage, free firmware updates, and free mechanical updates.
NOTE: All SATO Select Enhanced Warranty Contracts must be purchased at the same time as the printer or within 60 days of the printer purchase. Purchase of a SATO Select Enhanced Warranty Contract consumes the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in coverage of three (3) or five (5) years total, depending on contract selection. Contact Us for more detailed information.