SATO CT4-LX-HC Series Thermal Healthcare Printer (4" Print Width, 203/305 dpi, USB, LAN / RTC / Wi-Fi & Bluetooth / Cutter)
The SATO CT4-LX-HC Thermal Healthcare printer redefines the traditional healthcare printing experience. This healthcare printer features a clinical-ready antimicrobial plastic casing making it disinfectant wipe-down ready. The 4.3" full-color touch screen and one touch media profile selection provide a much needed ease-of-use needed for the variety of healthcare settings and applications. With the patented label waste prevention, the CT4-LX-HC sports versatility and provides exceptional performance and seamless integration for hospitals, labs, pharmacies, and more.
Note: The SATO CT4-LX-HC Series Thermal Healthcare Printer comes standard with USB and LAN connectivity. This desktop printer is NOT RFID capable. Contact Us for more information.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — SATO CT4-LX-HC Series Thermal Healthcare Printer
Quick Start Guide — SATO CT4-LX-HC Series Thermal Healthcare Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- SATO CT4-LX-HC Series Thermal Healthcare Printer Printer Unit
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this printer?
The SATO CT4-LX-HC Series Thermal Healthcare Printer seamlessly combines intelligence, functionality, and performance. This printer features a clinical-ready antimicrobial plastic casing, disinfectant wipe-down ready, and a full-color touch display designed with a user-friendly interface making it easy for workers to operate and learn their way around the SATO CT4-LX-HC with minimal training.
- Dedicated healthcare printer.
- Clinical-ready antimicrobial plastic casing.
- 4.3 inch full color touchscreen display for an intuitive user experience.
- On-board help videos.
- 203 or 305 dpi.
- Thermal transfer with direct thermal capability.
- Label waste prevention and media profiles.
- One-touch media profile recall for hassle-free maintenance.
- Easy change label setting.
- Wireless options available with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Auto clone (Auto file re-writing).
- Auto switching competitive emulation languages (SBPL, SEPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL or STCL).
- Remote management with SATO’s SOS.
- Quick pairing with NFC enabled devices.
- Application enabled printing (AEP).
- Optional guillotine cuter.
- PDF direct printing.
- Ideal applications: patient identification, pharmacy labeling, product labeling, wristband printing, specimen labeling, slide labeling, visitor ID, and more.
SATO Select with Comprehensive Coverage
SATO CT4-LX Series Printers come with a standard 12 month manufacturer's warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a three year or five year SATO Select Enhanced Warranty with Comprehensive Coverage. With an enhanced warranty contract, you will receive a 5-day turnaround on SATO's all-inclusive repair service that covers parts and labor, printhead coverage, preventative maintenance, wear and tear, accidental damage, free firmware updates, and free mechanical updates.
NOTE: All SATO Select Enhanced Warranty Contracts must be purchased at the same time as the printer or within 60 days of the printer purchase. Purchase of a SATO Select Enhanced Warranty Contract consumes the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in coverage of three (3) or five (5) years total, depending on contract selection. Contact Us for more detailed information.