This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Please contact us for a recommended replacement product.*
Omni-ID Flex 1200 V2 RFID Tag
Omni-ID Flex 1200 is a low profile, cost effective RFID tag with superior RF performance. Supplied with an over laminate surface for increased durability, the Flex 1200 is designed specifically as a low cost alternative to hard tags for applications demanding the protection of an over laminate and read ranges up to 12 meters.
Data Sheet — Omni-ID Flex 1200 V2 RFID Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With its flexibility and consistent RF performance, the Omni-ID Flex 1200 V2 RFID Tag is ideally suited to applications such as office equipment, light outdoor use, portals, and Returnable Transit Items (RTI).
- Lower cost than a hard tag.
- Better size-to-performance ratio vs competitive products.
- Longer read ranges than a label of the same size.
- Designed with wider radiation patterns to allow reads from all angles.
- Durable over laminate surface for added protection and sleek appearance.
- Designed specifically for applications needing read ranges of up to 12 meters.
- Custom printing and encoding available upon request.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||FCC (902-928 MHz), ETSI (866-868 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Impinj Monza R6-P|
|Memory:||EPC 128/96 Bits, User 32/64 Bits, TID 48 Bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance (Fixed Reader):||Up to 12 m (39.4 ft) - On metal, Up to 8 m (26.3 ft) - Off metal|
|Max Read Distance (Handheld Reader):||Up to 6 m (19.7 ft) - On metal, Up to 4 m (13.1 ft) - Off metal|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Optimized for metal|
|Tag Form Factor:||Label tag|
|Tag Materials:||White synthetic label with transparent over laminate|
|Attachment Method:||Film adhesive|
|Dimensions:||75 x 25 x 2.5 mm (2.95 x 0.98 x 0.10 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||–40 ° to +85 °C (–40 ° to +185 °F)|