Omni-ID Fit 210 High Temperature RFID Tag
The Omni-ID Fit 210 is a low profile, small form-factor RFID tag ideal for integration within finishing processes, such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking and moulding in the harshest of environments. The high temperature version expands the capabilities of this small, narrow tag to cycling applications with high temperatures to 225°C.
Data Sheet — Omni-ID Fit 210 High Temperature RFID Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With the thinnest, lowest profile form factor, the Omni-ID Fit 210 High Temperature RFID Tag is capable of surviving 225°C thermal cycling applications and is designed to meet the demands of medical sterilization.
- Low profile.
- IP 68 rated.
- Small form-factor.
- Optimized for metal substrates.
- High temperature UHF RFID tag.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
- Deployable in harsh industrial environments.
- Common applications: hand tool tracking, paint processes in automotive, IT assets at point of manufacture, and healthcare - sterilization.