Keonn AdvanReader-60 UHF RFID Reader (2-Port)
The Keonn AdvanReader-60 UHF RFID Reader is a flexible UHF reader with an on-board microcomputer and a fully open Linux operating system. Thanks to its on-board microcomputer, the AdvanReader-60 can work stand-alone, without needing to be connected to an external computer, thereby reducing equipment costs, installation costs, and maintenance costs. The AdvanReader-60 includes several actuators and indicators on-board. Equipped with a small form factor (137 x 137 x 24 mm), the AdvanReader-60 is an ideal solution for smart shelves, smart display fixture, smart surfaces, RFID portals, RFID tunnels, point of sales, and loss prevention systems applications. The AdvanReader-60 is available in the following two models: 1-port 27 dBm power output and 2-port 30 dBm power output.
Data Sheet — Keonn AdvanReader-60 UHF RFID Reader (2-Port)
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Keonn AdvanReader-60 UHF RFID Reader Unit
- Mounting Screws
- Ethernet Cable
Why buy this reader?
The Keonn AdvanReader-60 is an UHF RFID reader with an on-board microcomputer and a fully open Linux operating system making it ideal for stand-alone systems. With the ability to place your company logo on the enclosure, the AdvanReader-60 can become your very own reader.
- On board computer with fully open Linux OS.
- Small form factor.
- 2 digital/analog inputs, 5 digital outputs, and 1 relay output.
- Acts as HID USB device.
- Includes several sensors, actuators and indicators on-board.
- Reduces time and cost of developing RFID systems.
- Direct connection to an external loudspeaker .
- High-performance: high output power and high sensitivity.
- Communication interfaces: Ethernet, WiFi, USB HID.
- Powered by PoE or on board battery for RTC chip
- The AdvanReader-60 can become your own reader: your company logo can be the only logo on the enclosure. Contact us today for more information.
- Common applications: smart shelves, smart display fixture, smart surfaces, RFID portals, RFID tunnels, point of sales, and loss prevention systems.
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC (NA), ETSI (EU, IN), MIC (KR), SRRC-MII (P.R.China), ACMA (AU, NZ), Brazil, and Open (Customizable) regulatory specifications.