Keonn AdvanReader-150 UHF RFID Reader (4-Port)
The Keonn AdvanReader-150 UHF RFID Reader is a high-power, high-performance UHF reader with an on-board microcomputer (Linux machine). Thanks to its on-board microcomputer, the AdvanReader-150 can work stand-alone, without needing to be connected to an external computer, thereby reducing equipment costs, installation costs, and maintenance costs. Additionally, the AdvanReader-150 is prepared to work with batteries and control the battery level. Equipped with a sleep mode for minimizing consumption, the AdvanReader-150 is an ideal solution for mobile systems such as smart shelves, smart display fixture, smart surfaces, RFID portals, RFID tunnels, point of sales, and loss prevention systems. The AdvanReader-150 has 4 ports and 31.5 dBm maximum power output.
Data Sheet — Keonn AdvanReader-150 UHF RFID Reader (4-Port)
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Keonn AdvanReader-150 UHF RFID Reader Unit
- Mounting Screws
- Ethernet Cable
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with high-output power and high-sensitivity, the Keonn AdvanReader-150 is an UHF RFID reader with an on-board microcomputer and a fully open Linux operating system making it ideal for stand-alone systems. With the ability to place your company logo on the enclosure, the AdvanReader-150 can become your very own reader.
- Fully open Linux Os.
- Highest flexibility: on-board microcomputer.
- Direct connection to an external loudspeaker .
- High-performance: high output power and high sensitivity.
- Communication interfaces: Ethernet, WiFi, USB HID, 3G.
- Includes several sensors, actuators and indicators on-board.
- Reduces time and cost of developing RFID systems.
- Flexible inputs and outputs: 4 digital/analog inputs and 8 digital outputs.
- Powered by PoE, power supply of 12 V (DC), or batteries.
- Can be connected to AdvanPhaser (phase shifter) in order to control electronically the beam orientation of directive antennas.
- A single AdvanReader-150 unit can control up to 1024 antennas when connected using a combination of Keonn AdvanMux multiplexers.
- The AdvanReader-150 can become your own reader: your company logo can be the only logo on the enclosure. Contact us today for more information.
- Common applications: smart shelves, smart display fixture, smart surfaces, RFID portals, RFID tunnels, point of sales, and loss prevention systems.
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC (NA), ETSI (EU, IN), MIC (KR), SRRC-MII (P.R.China), ACMA (AU, NZ), Brazil, and Open (Customizable) regulatory specifications.