Kathrein Short Mid-Range 100° RFID Antenna (Global)
The Kathrein S-MIRA-100-circular-ETSI-FCC RFID Antenna was developed for applications in ranges between the near and far field. With an especially compact design for integration and installation in space-critical areas, reading distances of up to 3.3 ft (1 m) are possible with dimensions of 5.7 x 6.1 in (143.8 x 156 mm).Compared to the Kathrein Mid-Range 100° RFID Antenna (ETSI), this Short Mid-Range RFID Antenna has a higher selectivity. The reading distance, in the range up to 3.3 ft (1 m), can be set very accurately by the output level of the reader. Therefore, the Short Mid-Range 100° RFID antenna is ideally used in ranges between the low range antennas > 0.33 ft (> 0.1 m) and the mid-range antenna < 3.3 ft (< 1 m).
Data Sheet — S-MIRA-100-circular-ETSI-FCC
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Kathrein Short Mid-Range 100° RFID Antenna Unit
- Four Through-holes 4.2 mm for M4 screws
Why buy this antenna?
With a compact design and high level of selectivity, the Kathrein Short Mid-Range 100° RFID Antenna is an ideal choice for logistics applications such as installing to corridor conveyor vehicles, materials handling applications, gate applications for goods registration, bulk/single tag applications, and access systems (e.g. skill lifts, control systems for tickets).
- Compact design.
- Small dimensions.
- Integration possible in applications where space is limited.
- Various transponder types possible to use.
- Suitable for use in industrial environments.
- Use in transition range between near field and far field applications.
- Suitable for bulk and single tag applications
- High IP 67 degree of protection.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.