Impinj Threshold (LP) Indoor RFID Antenna (FCC/ETSI)
Initially designed for boundary/threshold crossing applications, the Impinj Threshold antenna has a very wide beam width to maximize zone coverage. Threshold antennas provide a consistent and continuous read zone when linearly distributed head- to-tail. At 46 x 9 x 2 cm, the Threshold antenna’s planar form factor fits readily onto fencing or other borders.
US Data Sheet — Impinj Threshold (LP) Indoor RFID Antenna
EU Data Sheet — Impinj Threshold (LP) Indoor RFID Antenna
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Impinj Threshold Antenna Unit
- One 2 Meter Antenna Cable (LMR-195, RP-TNC Male to SMA Male)
Why buy this antenna?
The Impinj Threshold RFID Antenna has a 100 degree vertical plane beamwidth which makes it ideal to be integrated into doors or fences.
- Strong far-field performance.
- Wide beam width to maximize zone coverage.
- Low profile form factor of 457 x 89 x 19 mm.
- Optimized performance for operation from 902– 928 MHz.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.