Honeywell SF61B Cordless Industrial Handheld Pocket Scanner
Equipped with a unique form factor and magnetic quick attach/release system, the Honeywell SF61B Cordless Industrial Handheld Pocket Scanner is made for workers on the go. The SF61B offers the same high performance 2D imagers as Honeywell's full-size handheld scanners. With unmatched motion tolerance (up to 500 in/sec) and omni-directional reading capability, the SF61B keeps up with your workers on the go by delivering incredible scan speed at any angle. An integrated Bluetooth® Class 1 radio enables wireless communication at ranges up to 100 m (325 ft), and the field-replaceable lithium-ion battery lasts well beyond a full shift, even in the most scan-intensive applications.
NOTE: The SF61B Scanner is unavailable with UHF RFID technology. This scanner reads 1D and 2D barcodes, but does not have UHF capabilities.
Data Sheet — Honeywell SF61B Cordless Industrial Handheld Pocket Scanner
Quick Start Guide — Honeywell SF61B Cordless Industrial Handheld Pocket Scanner
- Honeywell SF61B Cordless Industrial Handheld Pocket Scanner Unit
- Magnet Cap and Belt Loop
- Three Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- FlexDock Dock Charger, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this scanner?
Designed for highly mobile workers, the Honeywell SF61B is an ultra-rugged wireless 1D and 2D pocket scanner that provides full-size scanning capabilities for industrial use. The SF61B offers performance characteristics commonly found in full-size scanners, at just a fraction of their size and weight.
- Cordless scanner for 1D/2D barcode capture.
- Compact form factor.
- Quick attach/release system that enables rapid, on-demand scanning.
- Industry's fastest 2D imaging technology for snappy, omni-directional scanning.
- Integrated Bluetooth Class 1 radio enables wireless communication at ranges up to 100 m (325 ft).
- Easily pairs with Apple iOs, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
- Advanced imaging capabilities are built in, including data parsing, multi-code reading, and image/video capture.
- Withstands 26 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft).
- Rated IP 65 for protection from liquid and dust ingress.
- Field-replaceable battery lasts well beyond a full shift, even in scan-intensive applications.
Honeywell Edge Gold Service Coverage
Honeywell Edge Gold Service delivers a flexible repair contract that is recommended for all deployment environments so that businesses can get the most out of their Honeywell devices. This best-in-class service makes it easy to protect your technology investment, with features that include coverage for accidental damage, normal wear and tear damage, warranty repair, and a 5-day turnaround time on repairs. Additional add-ons are available for your service plan. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 90 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Honeywell Edge Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Honeywell SF61B Cordless Industrial Handheld Pocket Scanner. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Honeywell FlexDock Dual Dock Charger for SF61 Scanners
- Honeywell AC Power Cord
- Honeywell Belt Clip Holder
- Honeywell Wireless Base Station
- Honeywell Ring End-Cap & Wrist Strap
- Honeywell Magnet End-Cap & Belt Loop
- Honeywell Vehicle Power Adapter Kit
- Honeywell AC Power Adapter Kit