Honeywell IF2B RFID Reader
The Honeywell IF2B is a compact, cost-effective network reader designed to support diverse RFID applications in both enterprise and industrial environments that require a scalable RFID system with a low cost per read point. The IF2B is based on an Honeywell-designed radio frequency (RF) platform that offers best-in-class read performance and includes support for Honeywell’s exclusive Advanced RFID Extensions (ARX), helping customers achieve a new level of visibility to the identification of RFID tags for greater accuracy of reading tags of interest over readers utilizing less versatile commodity chipsets. Packaged in a small and lightweight, yet durable enclosure, the Honeywell IF2B RFID Reader is suited for nearly any environment, including industrial warehouse and manufacturing operations and enterprise environments for asset and inventory management applications. The IF2B supports Power over Ethernet, four mono- or bi-static RF ports, built-in powered general purpose input output (GPIO) control, and both standards-based LLRP and easy-to-use Basic Radio Interface (BRI) application interfaces, enabling scalable low-cost deployments for improved return on investment (ROI).
Data Sheet — Honeywell IF2B RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Honeywell IF2B RFID Reader Unit
- AC Power Adapter and US Line Cord, if selected above
- One Year Standard Warranty
Why buy this reader?
With a focus on keeping the cost of ancillary equipment and installation low, the Honeywell IF2B RFID Reader includes features that reduce the costs and complexity of the overall solution. Not only does the low-profile enclosure with integrated mounting slots allow the IF2B to be easily installed in virtually any environment, the IF2B also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) for scalable deployments without the cost of adding electrical drops where AC line power is not available or practical.
- Advanced performances in a compact and cost-effective design with a low cost per read point for superior ROI.
- Easily deployed and managed on common networks service plan.
- Reduces system and deployment costs for large and small installations.
- Directly monitors and controls peripherals without extra equipment.
- Expanded memory option hosts applications written in Java, Java Script, or C# .Net.
- Designed to support diverse passive UHF RFID applications in both enterprise and industrial environments.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) for scalable deployments.
- An optional DC converter is available to support conventional wall power.
- Either power method supports the full RF output power capability of the IF2B (up to 30 dBm).
- Supports standard network device protocols, including autodiscovery and network service protocols, enabling seamless integration with common network infrastructures.