HID Global Brick 60 Ceramic UHF RFID Tag (10 x 2.6 mm)
HID Global Brick 60 Ceramic UHF RFID Tags easily integrate into RFID applications requiring discreet placement of small, featherweight tags that deliver sustainable performance. The hard shells encasing these tiny UHF tags shield them from exposure to autoclave sterilization and demanding industrial environments. These durable UHF tags offer 32/64 bit of user memory that is readable and writable from up to 1 m (3.3 ft).
Data Sheet — HID Global Brick 60 Ceramic UHF RFID (10 x 2.6 mm)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Emeddable in space-restricted applications, HID Global Brick 60 Ceramic UHF RFID Tags are optimized for placement on metal assets, such as tools, weaponry, and surgical instrumentation.
- Impinj Monza R6-P IC chip.
- RFID tag that withstands high temperatures.
- Ideal solution for space-restricted applications.
- Withstands physical stress - dust tight.
- Optimized for use on metal surfaces.
- Resistant to water, chemicals, acids, and temperature extremes.
- Tolerates vibration and shock.
- Common applications: automation and manufacturing or medical and health.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.