Confidex Survivor RFID Tag
The Confidex Survivor Class 1 Gen2 UHF hard tag has been especially designed for excellent performance in the goods transportation industry. The Survivor offers the best performance-to-cost ratio and applicability in the market. Its features form a clever combination for industrial and logistics applications from local to global operations. Survivor is an all-purpose tag; it functions as well on metal as on plastic, wooden or any surface materials. Being the first encapsulated EPC Class 1 Gen2 UHF hard tag in the market in early 2006, Survivor has been the safe tag choice for various applications. Since its launch as Confidex’s first tag product, Survivor has been used in various roll cage and other container applications. Confidex Survivor ™ is also used to track large valuable items and vehicles, including construction parts and steel pipes, as well as trucks in the petrochemical industry.
Data Sheet — Confidex Survivor RFID Tag
Why buy this tag?
The Confidex Survivor RFID Tag offers a combination of thin profile, good read range, and cost efficiency.
- Ideal for logistics and transportation.
- On and off metal tag.
- All-surface-tag for applications where maximal read range and durability in extreme environments are the key requirements.
- High performance and read accuracy.
- Durable screwing with metallic compression limiters.
- Applicable industries: manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, construction and mining, traffic management, railroad, logistics, and RTI operation.