Confidex Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)
Confidex Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag is a versatile all-surface RFID label for securing electrical devices, tools, or industrial assets. The new Confidex Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag exhibits an improved and farther read range when on-metal, up to 1.8x more than its predecessor, at ranges up to 7 m (23 ft). The slim and efficient form factor has been redesigned with an increased foam thickness, a newer and more sensitive IC, and additional regional versions (FCC & ETSI). The increased read performance both on and off-metal enable this tag to provide constant, reliable reading in highly demanding conditions and applications, like liquid bottles and metallic cylinders.
Data Sheet — Confidex Silverline Slim II™ RFID Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Confidex Silverline Slim II™ is the next generation of Silverline labels, offering improved read ranges on and off-metal, with a new, efficient IC in the Monza R6-P. This tag is an ideal tag for highly demanding applications like liquid bottles, metallic cylinders, or medical diagnostics tools where reliable reading is a must-have.
- IP 68 rated.
- Versatile all-surface tag.
- Printable, metal-mount label tag.
- Can be applied on a curved surface.
- Improved design with increased foam thickness.
- Newer and more efficient IC in the Monza R6-P.
- Increased read range performance on-metal up to 1.8x more than its predecessor at up to 7 m (23 ft).
- Ideal applications include manufacturing, automotive, ICT And electronics, construction and mining, logistics And RTI operation, and healthcare.
- Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer
- Other Zebra printers are not recommended or supported
- Zebra 5095 Resin Ribbon recommended
On-Plastic: Up to 8 m (26 ft)
On-Liquid: Up to 2 m (7 ft)
On-Plastic: Up to 4 m (13 ft)
On-Liquid: Up to 4 m (13 ft)