What is a Clearance Product?
What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Zebra ZT411 RFID Printer (203 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF) [Clearance]
The ZT411 RFID Printer offers a cost-effective option for rugged, industrial printing needs. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, the ZT411 is designed to easily fit in space-constrained environments. The Zebra ZT411 RFID Printer delivers advancements in print speed, connectivity options, and management/support tools. Equipped with RFID capabilities, the ZT411 supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen2 V2 (ISO 18000-63). This printer is easy to integrate and manage with Zebra’s Print DNA suite of applications, utilities, and developer tools—all powered by Link-OS®. Available in two print resolutions, the ZT411 addresses a broad array of applications throughout manufacturing, transportation, logistics, retail, and more.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer (203/300 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF) or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT411 RFID Printer [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT411 Series UHF RFID Printer Unit
- Power Supply
Why buy this printer?
Featuring advanced technology, including a large color touch display and versatile connectivity options, the Zebra ZT411 RFID Printer takes performance to a new level and is adaptable for your evolving needs. Intuitive to integrate and operate, the ZT411 features Zebra’s Print DNA software powered by Link-OS to deliver unparalleled intelligence and innovation for exceptional performance and simplified remote manageability. With print speeds of 14 inches per second, the ZT411 prints and encodes tags and labels with a maximum of a 4 inch print width.
- Fully integrated ThingMagic UHF EPC Gen 2 V2 (ISO 18000-63) RFID Reader/Encoder.
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 16 mm (0.6 in).
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RFID protocols.
- Adaptive Encoding Technology simplifies RFID setup and eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines.
- Large 4.3-inch color touch display with intuitive menu for quick operation and settings management.
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing.
- Easy, side-loading metal print mechanism.
- Resident ZPL, ZPL II, and EPL programming languages, selectable through software or front panel.
- XML-Enabled Printing which allows XML communications for barcode label printing.
- Thin film printhead with E3" Element Energy Equalizer for superior print quality.
- Comes standard with Ethernet, Serial, USB, dual USB Host, and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.
- Two open media slots to accommodate additional communication options.
- Powered by Link-OS.
- Ideally suited for manufacturing, transportation, logistics, retail, and healthcare applications.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 V2 (ISO 18000-63)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (865-928 MHz)|
|Data Interface:||USB 2.0, RS-232, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, Dual USB Host|
|Power Source:||Power Supply: Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, rated at 100 Watts|
|Print Width:||104 mm (4.09 in)|
|Max Outer Diameter:||203 mm (8 in)|
|ID Core Options:||76 mm (3 in)|
|Dimensions:||495 x 269 x 324 mm (19.5 x 10.6 x 12.75 in)|
|Weight:||16.33 kg (36 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature:||+5° to +40°C (+41° to +104°F)|
|Host API:||ZBI 2.0, ZPL, ZPL II, EPL, EPL2 (Note: EPL available on 203 dpi models only)|