*Formerly sold under the brand CCRR RFID. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Beontag P7A NFC Paper Tag (NXP NTAG213)
Beontag P7A NFC Paper Tag is a compact tag designed with the event industry in mind. With the NXP NTAG213 IC, this label allows access control and expanded payment methods for many industries like gaming, retail, and other leisure industries. The small-sized tag allows excellent performance on small item-level packages, wristbands, and more. The P7A's advanced NFC functionality enables the reading and writing from mobile phones and other similar devices, and allows for greater data security allowing for peace of mind. Ideal applications include but are not limited to retail, social media, gaming and toy industries, media, electronics pairing, loyalty apps, transactions, and more.
Data Sheet — Beontag P7A NFC Paper Tag (NXP NTAG213)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Beontag P7A NFC Paper Tag is ideal for retail, event, and entertainment industries with its compact size and NFC functionality enabling reading and writing from mobile phones and similar devices. With the NXP NTAG213 IC, this tag provides excellent performance on small item-level packages, wristbands, and other items.
- International standards: NFC Forum Type 2, ISO/IEC 14443-A.
- Ideal for entertainment and event industries with small item level packages or items.
- Die-cut size: 34 x 18 mm (1.34 x 0.71 in).
- Antenna size: 30 x 14 mm (1.18 x 0.55 in).
- 144 bytes of user memory.
- Ideal applications include: retail, loyalty apps, electronics pairing, social media, games, toys, ticketing, transactions, media, leisure, and entertainment industries.