*This product is transitioning away from the FCC (902-928 MHz) frequency to the Global (865-928 MHz) frequency. Visit HID IronTag™ 206 Global UHF RFID Tag (Monza X) for a recommended replacement product.*
HID IronTag™ 206 FCC UHF RFID Tag (Monza X)
Originally designed for tracking aircraft parts, HID IronTag™ 206 UHF RFID Tags tolerate the harsh conditions of manufacturing and processing as well as vehicle and equipment operation. IronTag™ 206 UHF tags deliver exceptional performance on metal surfaces, and they are built to withstand vibration, shock, chemical exposure, and fluctuating temperatures. They handle temperatures from -40°F (-40° C) to 428° F (220° C), are waterproof, resist high-pressure/high-temperature washing, and withstand exposure to fuels, oils, salt water, and ultraviolet light. They are resistant to pressure (<100 bar), vibration, and steady flame for short periods. These durable RFID tags mount to any metal surface with industrial glues or optional high temperature stickers, making them ideal for logistics applications that track metal components through assembly, operation, maintenance and repair.
Data Sheet — HID IronTag™ 206 FCC UHF RFID Tag (Monza X)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
HID IronTag™206 UHF RFID Tags enable Industrial RFID metal asset tracking for equipment and components that are subject to severe conditions. Compact and powerful, these tags offer robust performance with read ranges of up to 8.2 ft (2.5 m), and large user memory capacities up to 8192 bits.
- 902-928 MHz UHF RFID Tag.
- Delivers the highest flame resistance rating available.
- Enables RFID tagging of metal equipment and components that are subject to severe conditions.
- Features flanges on two sides and pre-drilled holes, enabling additional secure fixation options via clamps or screws.
- Up to 8192 bit read-write memory.
- Patent-pending designs meet standards for the most demanding industries, including aircraft manufacturing and fleet management.
- Waterproof even under high pressure or high temperature, chemical, UV, and flame resistant.
- Reliable read-write when mounted on metal objects from up to 2.5 m (8.2 ft).
- RFID tag that withstands high temperatures.
- Thermal protection from -40° F (-40° C) to 428° F (220° C).
- UHF permits anti-collision capability and fast data rate communication.
- Common applications: asset tracking and logistics or automation and manufacturing.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
|Air Interface Protocol:||UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO/IEC 18000-6C, GS1 EPC TDS 1.6, ATA Spec 2000, SAE AS5678, DIN 40050-9)|
|Operating Frequency:||FCC (902-928 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Impinj Monza X|
|Memory:||EPC 128 bit, User 8192 bit, TID 96 bit|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Metal surfaces|
|Tag Form Factor:||Hard tag|
|Tag Materials:||PPS, Polyphenylene Sulfide|
|Attachment Method:||Clamp, glue, screw Ø 0.13 in (3.3 mm)|
|Dimensions:||33.7 x 31.1 x 6.1 mm (1.32 x 1.22 x 0.24 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)|
|Peak Temperature (One Time):||302° F (150° C) 1000h, 356° F (180° C) 400 h, 392° F (200° C) 24 h, 428° F (220° C) 10 h|