Alien Nexus Multiplexer
The Alien Nexus Multiplexer system enables plug and play deployment of up to 32 added read points/read zones to a single ALR-F800 series RFID fixed reader. Continuing the Alien hallmark of ease of configuration, use, and scalability, the Nexus is able to be configured and operated using standard Alien Reader Protocol (ARP) commands, thus eliminating the need to have custom/special software written and maintained at additional cost.
Data Sheet — Alien Nexus Multiplexer
- Alien Nexus Multiplexer Unit
Why buy this multiplexer?
With full capability, scalability, and ease-of-use, the Alien Nexus Multiplexer brings expansion and management of added read points to a single reader, at a fraction of the cost of adding additional reader hardware.
- Allows up to 8 antenna connections.
- Multiple power options for MUX.
- Fast-track installation, configuration, and deployment.
- Expand read-zone of a single RFID reader minimizing overall H/W cost.
- Uses standard commands and configurations eliminating the need for customized S/W to run.
- Ideal for all item tracking, document, interactive display, and smart-shelf type applications.
- Plug and play configuration and operability.
- Direct connection to all F800-series readers.
- Compatible with all Alien RFID antennas.
- Uses standard Alien Reader Protocol settings to configure/run.
- Reduced time to deployment.
The following accessories are available for the Alien Nexus Multiplexer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Alien Nexus Controller Kit
- Alien Nexus Controller for MUX
- MUX specific USB Cable
- SMA-SMA Cable for MUX Connector to Controller (3 m)
- SMA-SMA Cable for MUX Connector to Controller (6 m)
- SMA-SMA Cable for MUX Connector to Controller (9 m)
- RJ45 Cable for MUX (4 m)
- RJ45 Cable for MUX (7 m)
- RJ45 Cable to MUX (10 m)
- Ferrite for F800 Power Supply (snap-on)
- GPIO Adapter (including Phoenix connector)
- Controller Cable (reader GPIO to Controller)