Alien Nexus Controller Kit
The Alien Nexus Controller Kit enables plug and play deployment of up to 32 added read points/read zones to a single ALR-F800 series RFID fixed reader. Continuing the Alien hallmark of ease of configuration, use, and scalability, the Nexus is able to be configured and operated using standard Alien Reader Protocol (ARP) commands, thus eliminating the need to have custom/special software written and maintained at additional cost.
Data Sheet — Alien Nexus Controller Kit
- 1 Alien Nexus Controller Unit
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 DB15 Cable
Note: The Alien Nexus Multiplexer is NOT included (sold separately).
Why buy this kit?
The Alien Nexus Controller Kit provides a low-cost solution to drive many antennas from a single, ALR-F800 RFID Reader.
- Provides up to 4 Multiplexer connections.
- Connects and powers up to 2 Output and 4 Input peripheral.
- Fast-track installation, configuration, and deployment.
- Expand read-zone of a single RFID reader minimizing overall H/W cost.
- Uses standard commands and configurations eliminating the need for customized S/W to run.
- Ideal for all item tracking, document, interactive display, and smart-shelf type applications.
- Plug and play configuration and operability.
- Direct connection to all F800-series readers.
- Compatible with all Alien RFID antennas.
- Uses standard Alien Reader Protocol settings to configure/run.
- Reduced time to deployment.
The following accessories are available for the Alien Nexus Controller Kit. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Alien Nexus Multiplexer
- MUX specific USB Cable
- SMA-SMA Cable for MUX Connector to Controller (3 m)
- SMA-SMA Cable for MUX Connector to Controller (6 m)
- SMA-SMA Cable for MUX Connector to Controller (9 m)
- RJ45 Cable for MUX (4 m)
- RJ45 Cable for MUX (7 m)
- RJ45 Cable to MUX (10 m)
- Ferrite for F800 Power Supply (snap-on)
- GPIO Adapter (including Phoenix connector)
- Controller Cable (reader GPIO to Controller)