Zebra TC52x-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare
Zebra TC52x-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare
The TC52x-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare builds on the highly successful TC52-HC by adding powerful new features that improve workflows for healthcare workers. Disinfectant-ready to withstand frequent cleanings, the TC52x-HC is manufactured with advanced medical grade plastics that provide superior toughness. The TC52x-HC features video streaming, secure text messaging, mobile alarms and alerts, and the most powerful ready-to-use high-volume speakers. The fast 2.45 GHz processor and Universal Flash Storage (UFS) boost application performance and response times. The advanced higher-resolution touchscreen with Full HD (1080 x 1920) makes use of the entire 5-inch display, while exceptional 600 NIT brightness ensures superior indoor/outdoor readability. The TC52x-HC comes with an integrated SE4720 imager that delivers lightning fast capture of barcodes in virtually any condition. Equipped with white illumination LEDs and a green aimer, the TC52x-HC offers an easy way to scan barcodes on color-coded specimen trays and biopsy cassettes. This device supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and ships with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones.
Zebra TC52x-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare (WLAN, NFC) - This model comes with all the standard features plus WLAN connectivity and support for Near Field Communication (NFC). With the ability to operate in card emulation and peer to peer modes, this device can emulate the behavior of a contactless card and exchange data between NFC devices.
Zebra TC52x-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare (WLAN, NFC, FIPS 140-2, and TAA Compliant) - This model comes with all the standard features plus WLAN connectivity, support for Near Field Communication (NFC), FIPS 140-2, and TAA compliance. With the ability to operate in card emulation and peer to peer modes, this device can emulate the behavior of a contactless card and exchange data between NFC devices. This model also comes with Trade Agreements Act (TAA) and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) certifications. The Government-grade FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certification secures WiFi and Bluetooth wireless communications, without impacting device or application performance. With FIPS 140-2 and TAA certification, the this model is ideal for all hospitals, including government facilities.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC52x-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare
- Zebra TC52x-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit with Power Supply, Line Cords, and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra TC52x-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare offers a disinfectant-ready enterprise solution for healthcare organizations looking to improve the operational efficiency of their clinical workers, while delivering better around-the-clock patient care with greater accuracy. With a large full HD display for improved patient engagements, optimized voice capabilities, and the full suite of Mobility DNA solutions, the TC52x-HC is made to deliver a performance edge and better patient care for clinicians.
- Disinfectant-ready to withstand frequent cleanings.
- First in its class to offer Android 10 with built-in support for future Android releases.
- Advanced higher-resolution touchscreen technology with Full HD.
- Integrated SE4720 enterprise-class imager that offers global shutter technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging.
- Captures barcodes on curved or uneven surfaces like medicine vials and bags.
- Features 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Dedicated emergency alert button.
- 7 Pin Bottom Connector.
- Supports Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via Host.
- Ultra high-resolution photos and videos.
- In the event of an emergency, staff can call for help with a split-second press of the red alert/duress programmable key.
- PowerPrecision+ high capacity battery that delivers an impressive 14 hours of power.
- Equipped with Zebra Mobility DNA, which delivers the ultimate in value-add features.
- Rugged and ready for the toughest shifts.
- Capture Unique Device Identifier (UDI) barcodes right out of the box to improve patient safety, inventory, and billing accuracy.
- Equipped with an ultra-powerful processor that provides superior performance on all voice and data apps.
- Common applications: healthcare.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC51-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Snap-On Carrying Clip for TC5X Healthcare Mobile Computers
- Zebra Hand Strap for TC5X Healthcare Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit for TC5x Healthcare Mobile Computers
- Zebra 2-Slot Cradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Chare Only Cradle
- Zebra 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Workstation Cradle
- Zebra USB Charge Cable
- Zebra Metal Stylus with Mesh Tip
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra Stylus
- Zebra Bluetooth Headset
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
|Scanner:||SE4720 1D/2D imager with white illumination LEDS and green aimer|
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|CPU:||Octa-core, 2.45 GHz|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, Wi-Fi, WPAN, Bluetooth, NFC, USB 2.0|
|Memory:||4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD up to 32GB SDHC and up to 256 GB SDXC|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion standard capacity 4300 mAh battery|
|Rear Camera:||13 MP autofocus|
|Front Camera:||5 MP|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||155 x 75.5 x 18.6 mm (6.1 x 2.9 x 0.73 in)|
|Weight:||0.249 kg (0.55 lbs) - with battery|
|IP Rating:||IP 65|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)|